Winston Henry, K Dolan, Y Alie, P Compton, B Bala, Lisa Linpower, Francine Rump, Danny Turton
- Check who is responsible for replacing lino damaged by lift works in Kingsgate Tower, and inform TRA committee (Nick Chikwe)
- Draw up contract between Hackney Homes and nursery for usage of Kingsgate Hall (Jackie Loftus, Lisa Linpower to set deadline with Jackie for completion)
- Check Mast Money current balance and details of any restrictions on use (Francine Rump)
- Contact Jackie Loftus to request site visit to Lockner Community Flat for repairs and health and safety checks (Nick Chikwe)
- Check when works on Kingsgate tower fire doors will start – they were due 15th but had not started by 17th (Nick Chikwe)
- Contact Wayne Hibberd to chase Lockner EIB planting (Nick Chikwe)
- Contact Hackney Homes to request correction to EIB bin area fencing on Kingsgate Estate (Nick Chikwe)
- Contact painting works team to check when painting works to Lockner Estate are scheduled (Nick Chikwe)
- Check whether gutters on roof of sheds on Kingsgate Estate need cleaning to stop water collecting on roof (Nick Chikwe)
- Look into doing a general security consultation with residents of both estates (TRA committee)
- Provide details of transport and tickets used for other estate’s trip to see Sister Act (Sam Lewis)
Request Hackney Homes to move gate on Lockner playground to paved side and remove building rubbish in order to complete works (Francine Rump)
Done. Rubbish removed. Simon Roche (HH) says that there was never any agreement to move gate; Naila and Lynda uncontactable, so we have no evidence of the original agreement and cannot pursue further.
Get another quote for Kingsgate Tower flooring to be installed with lino curved up sides of walls instead of flat to floor (Nick Chambers)
On hold while Nick Chikwe checks whether HH are responsible for making good existing damage to lino caused by building
Consultation exercise to see what colour flooring residents in the Kingsgate Tower would like (TBC)
Contact Cllr Icoz, Charlotte Graves, and if possible the Health & Safety Executive to report the dangerous state of Kingsgate Hall roof (Francine Rump)
Provide written Treasurer’s and Chair’s reports for this year to Hackney Homes (TRA Officers)
Done. Lisa Linpower subsequently met with Cllr Chris McShane to discuss. Due to the combination of the TRA’s response and budget pressures, Hackney Homes have shelved the scheme for at least a year, and possibly permanently. Cllr McShane suggested that this year the TRA should do its own security consultation to see what improvements residents would like to improve the sense of security on the estate.
Contact Hackney Homes to request correction to EIB bin area fencing on Kingsgate Estate (Naila Tufail)
Notify Hackney Homes that some of the planned 184 works on the Kingsgate Estate are already complete and should not be redone (Francine Rump)
Invite representatives for painting works team to next TRA meeting (Naila Tufail)
Not done. Nick Chikwe to follow up.
Done. Checked with Peter (cleaning supervisor). Apparently cleaners not allowed to clear on top of sheds. Possible that gutters are causing a blockage and need cleaning – Nick Chikwe to follow up.
The form for the next tenant levy has just come out; Lisa will complete it to get funding for a summer event. Ideas at the meeting were:
- day trip to France
- picnic or fete on the estates
- Easter egg hunt
- theatre trip
- museum or art gallery trip
6. Lockner community flat – can we rent/lend this to more community groups?
Kingsgate Tower fire doors works have not started on time, were scheduled for 15th March – Nick to check when the works will start.